Get Your iPhone App Out the Door Tomorrow, And Not Next Year!
You've spent the last six months trying to get your iPhone app out. All the while wading through masses of tutorials and iPhone app development books. It starts to get very frustrating and eventually you just might quit!
That's exactly what happened to me, including the quitting part. I figured I should do something about it for future iPhone app developers and that's why I created Dapp.
- Straight out of the box you get code. A full what you see is what you get (wysiwyg) editor that you can use to immediately start building your iPhone apps.
- Get more apps out the door faster and start putting more money in your pocket
- Get a boost up, and save yourself months of frustratingly slow learning
- Get in early and beat your competitors to market
- Get code created for you now, not next month.
- Get live versions of your app running straight away, right on your iPhone.
- Get your app ideas out of your head and onto your iPhone, no matter where you are.
- Get comprehensive easy to follow video tutorials that take you through every step of the process.
- Get Industry bar setting level of service.
- Save hundreds to thousands of dollars on iPhone app making expenses.
Get FREE tips, secrets and advice to help YOU make more money on the App Store
Whether you download Dapp or not, please accept this, my free gift to you.
I've literally spent four years in the app store trenches, and over fifteen thousand dollars on business & personal development resources.
So yeah :) - some really good stuff.
Check out what Dapp can do for you :)
Full design controls
Customise your own colours, images, lists and more with a wide range of objects to choose from.
Export to iPhone SDK Code
Take full control and safely export your designs into native iPhone SDK code.
Export to PDF option
Share and email your design to clients or colleagues. Or print your design in PDF and use the notes section for sketches or any changes for later.
Link pages in your design with table views, toolbars and buttons.
Visual Design Prototyping
Customise, stretch, drag and colour your designs on the fly. Dapp has a range of handy little helpers to complete your prototyping with ease.
Learn how to code with iOS SDK
Serious about learning how to develop an app in Objective-C? Read through the clean code that Dapp generates for you to get a head start.
iPhone 4 Retina Display Support
Dapp also supports the hi-res iPhone 4 display.
Run a live version of your creation at any time.
Dapp's handy little helpers
Say goodbye to moving tricky objects! Use the movement handles to move smaller objects within your design.
Snap to Guide-lines
No more crooked frames! Easily line up and position objects with the on-screen guidelines.
Save time by cloning your objects, pages or projects.
Snap dragged objects to the center or edge of the screen.
Get creative and start Dapping!
Get creative and use your own images in your design. Use your iPhone images or take a picture on the spot.
Choose from a range of iPhone SDK & Apple colours or use the colour picker.
Get creative and play around with the opacity settings or layer semi transparent objects for something different.
Use standard iPhone UI controls to re-arrange the display order of any object in your design.
Resize text by specifying a font size.
Choose from a large range of Apple iPhone fonts.
Work directly with a host of Apple iPhone SDK Objects and edit them using a large range of iPhone SDK attributes.
- Activity Indicator
- Search Bar
- Date Picker
- Segmented Control
- Image View
- Map View
- Tab Bar
- Navigation Bar
- Table View
- Page Control
- Text Field
- Picker View
- Progress Bar
- Web View