Thought some developers might like to know how I solved this problem. Our particular scenario is as follows:
- Installed Xcode 3.2.3 OS 4.0 Beta 4 over the top of Xcode 3.2.2 (mistake)
- Reinstalled Xcode 3.2.2 over the top of Xcode 3.2.3 OS 4.0 Beta 4
- Installed Xcode 3.2.3 OS 4.0 Beta 4 in a seperate directory
- Opened Dapp project using Xcode 3.2.3 Beta to fix bug (mistake)
- Opened project in Xcode 3.2.2 to build for distribution and had constant code-sign errors
Closest way to explain it would be that it seems like by opening and editing/saving/building the project in Xcode 3.2.3, changes were made to the project structure which is what caused the code-sign errors. This could have been avoided if i had just copied the project and worked in Xcode 3.2.3 using a seperate copy.
- Create a new project in Xcode 3.2.2
- Copy over all project code files and resources
- Link up everything (basically make sure everything is the same as the original)
- Distribute! No code-sign error.